July 17, 2014

dreaming of laundry...


...well I am dreaming of our laundry room.  I have big plans for that tiny room.  Here are a few pics from my pinterest board:  I already purchased the white cabinets from IKEA, and next time on the agenda is painting the walls, I'm thinking the same gray as our kitchen cabinets....
I like the black and white, but need mor color in ours. The backsplash is nice, but would need to be more water resistant as we have a sink.Make your laundry room your favorite place in the home with these tips to personalize your space.


































Currently we have pedestals on our front loaders but they bug me because I can't even fit a regular size detergent in them, I mean COME ON!  They are also so tall that I can't utilize the shelf above.  The grand plan as you can see in these inspiration pictures is to remove the pedestals, add a counter top, and cabinets.  Stay tuned..






.








No comments:

Post a Comment