February 9, 2011

Contain Yourself

While we were in Seattle, I had a lot of down time... and if you know me, if I'm not busy, I'm BORED! So I thought to myself, where could I work that could satisfy my organizing cravings, as well as help my business? The Container Store! 

This store is awesome! It is the original storage and organization store, and it was even started in my homestate of Texas! I'm a little rusty when it comes to selling and retail, but at The Container Store it is really easy because of my passion for organizing. All day long customers tell me about their cluttered homes, and I get to tell them how to GET IT TOGETHER!! Love it!

My favorite product is Elfa, and if you don't know what it is you should seriously check it out, because the Elfa sale ends February 15th!! Elfa allows you to customize any space in your home: closets, pantries, garages, etc. From shelving to shoe storage, we have it all, so get your dimensions and a designer will map out your dream space for free! You'll fall in love with it too... believe me!



Photos courtesy of The Container Store

No comments:

Post a Comment