June 27, 2013

a tisket, a tasket

A DVD basket!

I have been looking for some cute storage bins for our media center because stacking the DVDs and hoping they don't start a domino effect just doesn't work well for me:)  I happened into The Container Store and found these awesome wooden woven baskets in such fun colors for only $5.00 each.  Of course I chose green and grabbed four.

It was challenging finding a bin that would work because our media cabinet is really a buffet and standard media bins were too long to fit inside the cabinets.  These were the perfect size!


before

after




We can fit about 18 dvd's in each bin and we have room to grow.  I would like to purchase four more for the other side to store kid movies, xbox games, and accessories, etc.

1 comment:

  1. "I happened in the container store" hahahahaha. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete