January 18, 2013

until then...


Here is a look at our holiday storage closet. We recycled our moving boxes and posted some quick labels on them so we know what's in each box.  The green bin on top hold costumes and dress up items and the boxes and bins below hold wrapping paper.  Functional?  Absolutely! But, not so pretty:)

My plan is to purchase clear storage containers from The Container Store.  The have a line called 'Our Boxes' that are absolutely fabulous.  They are available all year round which is perfect because I can't afford to buy them all at once and I want all our storage boxes to match (it just looks more orderly).  Another great thing about them is that they are made to work together.  For example: 2 accessory boxes can stack on one shoe box, 2 shoe boxes can stack on one sweater box, and so on and so on.


I can't wait to get them in my hands, well in my closet...but until then this solution is great!



No comments:

Post a Comment