November 11, 2014

pretty planning

the gold polka dots are shimmery

monthly calendar views 
folders!!!

Hollllla!! (Not to be confused with Hola) I am so excited because I just bought my planner for 2015...yay!!  I've been waiting for 2015 calendars to come out and they did last week.  I love this time of year and love the feeling of a crisp page in a clean calendar, but it's even better when they are as cute as the ones Target has out right now.   The line is made by Sugar Paper, Los Angeles and they have agendas, spirals, and planners that feature navy, white, gold, and pink. I absolutely LOVE navy and white stripes, just take a look in my closet, and now I get to carry them around in my purse.  

I've been debating whether or not I want to ditch the paper agenda and start organizing dates digitally on my phone with Google Calendars, but I can't take away the satisfaction I get from checking off an event or task item on my to do list, so I'm sticking with it.  I always pair my planner with a spiral so that I can write out ideas and lists so I'm pumped that they had some to coordinate. 


Here's to pretty planning and great year in 2015! 



weekly planning pages






1 comment:

  1. So cute Casey!! I love the designs, and I feel ya on written satisfaction!!

    ReplyDelete