August 19, 2013

baby wall collage

In the nursery we have a section of wall between the bedroom and closet door that we wanted to spruce up.  I have been collecting frames and such since we knew the color scheme of the room and ended up with the frames, M, chalkboard (one of my old frames that I painted), and wall art below.


Arranging them was no easy task, probably because I am a very symmetrical person and even when I try to make wall collages look spontaneous, everything ends up looking like an excel spreadsheet!  

We finally decided on the layout above and took a picture of it on my phone to use as a template for hanging.  That is one major plus of collage walls, it's not necessary to be exact with measurements and spacing...a little 'off' is a good thing.


I found the toy box at the bottom at Nadeau's.  LOVE the color and LOVE the upholstery.  I am picturing Madeleine's monthly pictures here, hence the chalkboard above....


Maybe we should write 'coming soon...."


We've since added some maternity pictures and an ultra sound pic to the frames...you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment