July 3, 2013

DC day two


Day 2 of our DC trip was museum day!  We went to the American History Museum, Natural History Museum, Holocaust Museum, and the Aerospace Museum.







We had lunch from a food truck for the first time and it was DELICIOUS!!!  Philly cheese steak sandwiches, french fries, and a coke on the lawn....sweet.



We also had dessert from a truck...a homemade ice cream truck.  two scoops please, chocolate and banana pudding...amazing.



We also made stops at the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court House, and the Capitol.








We wandered around Capitol Hill and Eastern Market



Then to the U-District for Ben's Chili Bowl hot dogs!!


I forgot to mention that I wore my pedometer the whole trip and on Day One we walked 16 MILES!!!!
Day two was a 12 MILE day and we were exhausted....my pregnant feet did pretty good though thanks to my comfy tennis shoes that I never took off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment